BD4 ® Soporte - version 5.2
BD4 Soporte is remote control software which allows you to interact
with a remote computer.
- It is written in Java, so It is
platform-independent. It is tested on Windows,
Mac OS X and Linux.
- Images have only 256 colors in order to reduce
the bandwidth consumption.
- It has a file transfer running on all
- Network connection is compressed and
- There are two connection types: direct and
- Direct connection is when the client
connects to the server.
- Reverse connection is when the server
connects to the client. It is very useful
because of your customers don't need to open
We use this software successfully to bring support to our
is the trademark of our
Database Management System.
You can download a jar file (you need the
which contains both client and server software.
Command line execution shows the parameters if you need to make
The following example is a direct connection to a Mac (server) from
It is recommended that you set a password pressing the
"Change Password" button. Then the password field of the server tab will
be green and the password will be stored on a SoportePasswd.md5 file.
When you connect from the client, you can see the remote desktop:
If there are some chars that you can't write, you can press the
"Send Text" button. Then you can paste the text on the server.
This is the file transfer:
There are some limitations:
- It is not possible capturing the mouse pointer
on server because of java.awt.Robot screen capture.
- Some key codes are zero when receiving key
events so it is not possible sending these keys
- You can't unlock Windows because it prevents
screen captures and the keyboard combinations